"No pain no gain." This sentence can be used in our learning or study, working hard is a vital part of learning. I still remember that how I confronted my THS (Tourism and Hospitality Studies) examination last year, that was my first time spent about a whole month, staying in library's studying room with my friend and studying THS constantly. That year's THS examination was held on the first day so I studied THS most, studied all the THS notes and recited all the useful main points, I never thought I must get a full mark, I only wish I can pass the examination. Surprisingly, when I got back my test paper, I didn't expect I can get these scores for me, the scores was not very high, but for me, I'm already satisfy and it was unexpectedly.
When you pay much time for study and you got a good result, you may find that it is sweet. Instead of examination and test, dictation is important for learning. Pay an hour to recite a dialogue seriously, you may find that you were happy when you got a 100 marks. :)
We shouldn't think negatively when we got a bad result, we should take a introspection and do better next time. Promise yourself, "Don't be lazy.". HKDSE is coming, the examination will hold on next March, we are the one who will take the HKDSE next year. Time is running, we should pay more attention on every lessons. "Never give up", we can't be a loser in this competition, so guys, you all know what should we do in the future days?
Feeling sleepy with the medicines, it's time for me to take a rest...... Anyway, we should take a rest when we work hard. :-\
Take a good rest! Have plenty of water and fruits to get more Vitamin C to strengthen your body. Hope you will recover soon!
回覆刪除i know you are always felt sick:( if what i can help you please ask me:) i want to help you <3!
回覆刪除Haha,you can take a good rest these days. Because it is summer holidays!!Why not to have a trip or do some sports with your friends?
回覆刪除But we should not be lazy.Um...the coming DSE:*
I think you are poor health you should take a good rest, but don't forget DSE coming soon. Add Oil!!
回覆刪除Take care!You need to have more rest!So you have more power to do home works or something else:)
回覆刪除Word hard and never give up!
Take care!MEIMEI^^ In summer time,you can have some breaks.Add Oil!If u have any challenges about art ,you can find me. Remember 11th floor...HAHA^^
回覆刪除