Cooking is a wonderful thing, food can reflect our love. To show your love, I think cooking is a good way. Food also can bring happiness to everyone, when a person eating your food and feeling great, won't you feel joyful too?
I do remember when I was small, I've tried my first cooking time with my mum, um...... Not a real cooking? That's just making sushi. I love eating and I can eat my handmade sushi, I felt extremely amazing. My mother bought a machine that can make sushi easily, cos that machine was safe so my mum let me "cook" together. There was different type of food and these made me feel excited, you know, a greedy cat will sneak some and eat, however, I was caught by my mum. LOL Sliced all the ingredients and put them onto the rice, then wrapped them with a piece of seaweed, finally rolled them tightly to make sure the ingredients didn't drop, my mum cut them in small pieces so that it was easy to eat. :-) That cooking time didn't take a long time, but cooking with family was a blessed time. I wish I can have these wonderful time again, yet my mum are now busy for work and tired to cook, I would rather she can take more time to rest instead of cooking.
My mum returned home with heavy footsteps, looking her put down her bag and lay on sofa for a rest, I just want to cook a meal for her. That's my first time to cook a meal, not to destroy to the meal and the kitchen, I chose to cook a simple meal, perhaps it won't be food poisoning, right? :-\ Pan-fried an egg and some sausages, boiled a dish of vegetable and that's the most healthy way. Finally reboiled a bowl of soup and filled a bowl of rice, that's my first time to cook a meal, a simple meal. Fortunately, my mum didn't be food poisoning at last. LOL In the process of cooking meal, I can feel that my mum was exhausting to cook for us everyday, don't you think that?
Cooking is funny and interesting, cooking also can show our love, especially the family's love. We should thank to our family to cook a marvelous meal for us, and we should cherish these treasure. :-) Don't always go outside and more stay at home, have a meal with family!
I am treasure eat dinner the time, Because this is my family can sit together and chat.
回覆刪除Wow you've tried your first cooking when you were small! Hehe that's cool! :DD
回覆刪除